Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Back to work for the week. Looks to be a beautiful day. Down to 65 and heading for 85. Cooling off a few degrees from last week. No rain here.
PDCR is next week. Getting excited. Should have your plans set by now.
Yall have a great day and see ya next weekend.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning. Tree cutters due here this morning. Eye doc appointment at 10:30 for cataracks. Busy day.

Brenda

Good Morning, All;
It's 58 in ABQ headed for a high of 73 with a 30% chance of wet stuff this afternoon. We need the rain, I just wish the 'cage' wasn't down for (another) brake job. I'm getting ready for the PDCR, I have reservations at the motel, and Saturday morning, I registered for the ride telephonically. Ol'Faithful has been running like a top, she's rarin' to get on the road, and so am I. It's been a long while since I have taken a long ride, and I can't wait. everyone Have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Good luck with your cataracts Brenda. It will be a whole new world out there.
And make sure you stand clear when they yell TIMBER. Make sure John's bike is out of the way.
Hank, glad you got your reservations in for the PDCR. Will anyone else from Rio Rancho be coming along? See ya next week.
Yall have a great day.

RR