Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning. Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Happy May Day. Looks to be another beautiful day. Had a long night, dogs barking all around the neighborhood. I wouldn't be upset if all the dogs were rounded up and sent away. I get so tired of their constant barking all the time.
Got the newsletter about finished last night. Hopefully get it out tonight. If you have anything, get it in today.
Just over two weeks until I leave for the PDCR.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Morning, All;
52/81 today in ABQ. RR, will try to get article in this evening. Plan on completing the voyager this afternoon (didn't get her done yesterday.) Hoping to have company riding to the PDCR-we'll see how that works out. Meanwhile...Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

RR,
When we lived in Flagstaff, Coconino County had a barking dog ordinance. Frequent offenders were fined. Maybe your town has something similar. You know if people would just keep their dogs inside at night, there would be no problem.
Bob