Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
G'Day

G'Day to ya.

Brenda

Re: G'Day

Hi Brenda and everyone else. I went out to the garage yesterday to check the bike for why it was not starting. It started right away. I don't know if this is good or bad! I hate intermittent problems. Probably one of the interlock switches is sticking.
We have friends from up north visiting Tucson for the weekend, and we are all riding to Karchner Caverns for a tour and then on to Tombstone and finally Bisbee for lunch. Great weather predicted for today.
Bob

Morning to all...Bob I don't know you BUT I do wish I was going on that ride with you, as it sounds like alot of fun...My wife and I love all there is to see and do there in AZ...Looking forward to the Lord selling our home later this year so we can go back to NV again as there are lots of sites to see there as well. Hope ya'll have a Great day...

Maverick

Good Afternoon, All;
It's pushing 80 after a cool morning this morning. I played on the Praise Team this morning, so I had to be at Church by 0800. Didn't get a chance to post.
Maverick, it doesn't look like I'll be there again tomorrow, I'll be finishing detailing my bike and putting the plastic on (these things take time with me.) Got the AC working in the cage yesterday, so at least I'll be cool while driving. Making plans for the PDCR! Everyone Have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Hi Maverick,
We had a great ride today - just got back home. Nevada is one of the states that we have not traveled in. Maybe we can do that together sometime. I hope the Lord sells your home quickly. He sure kept us all safe today. Have a good one.
Bob