Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Hey everyone,
Wow, the first to post something - that's unusual. Weather should be mild today, around low 80's. I will be busy helping people in our church with plumbing problems. Hopefully this PM I will have a chance to see why the bike is not starting. Glad this didn't start happening during HCT! Have a good day all.
Bob

Re: Good Morning

Good Morning, All;
Hi, Bob! It's good to see you on here this morning! It's 52 in Albuquerque, headed for a high of 73. I'm going to go out for breakfast, then work on my bike when it warms up a bit. Sure hope I see you at the PDCR-it ought to be a 'Hoot'! Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Good morning.

Brenda

Good morning all
Cooler here this morning also. Down to 55 and heading for 85.
Sad morning as Dawn and Eric left to go back home to Georgia. Had a great time the past few days.
Have to get things ready for Little League starting Monday. And work on the Cruise Control on the VV1700. It shuts off sometimes. The switch on the clutch is causing it. Have to work on the lever to keep it engaged.
Yall have a great day. Only 3 more weeks.

RR