Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 64 heading for 90 with beautiful weather.
Glad you both made it home Bob and Dorothy. And thanks for taking ove the secretary position with the EV.
Daughter and Son-In-Law arriving this afternoon for a few days.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Morning, All;
It's 54 headed for 90 in Albuquerque today, and (as usual) I have to go to work. I got some work done on the bike yesterday, but found that my battery was dead (didn't turn the ignition all the way off), so I put a charger on it overnight. I'm hoping to make a lot of progress on it today and have her ready to ride by the weekend. This morning, I need to go get the registration isssues straightened out at the DMV, then it's off to work! Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Hi all,
This AM I have to wash a ton of bugs off the bike - ugh!
Weather has warmed up here with the next few days hovering close to triple digits. Should cool off to the 80's by this weekend though. Charlie and Jan and another couple are coming south on Saturday on bikes to visit us. We're going to Karchner Caverns and then on to Bisbee for lunch on Sunday. They'll all leave on Monday. Can't wait!
Bob