Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
good morning

Good morning all
Going in to work a bit early so I can take off early this afternoon. Have several things to get done today.
Hopefully all packed except for cooler. Trying to be out of the driveway by 4 this afternoon. Should be a beautiful day for a ride. Should be able to make Jal before stopping for the night.
Currently 54 with clear skies and heading for 85 today. Still have a couple more hours before the sun peeks over the mountains, so will drop a few more degrees.
Remember, only 4 more weeks until PDCR. Get your registrations in.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: good morning

Good mornin all. I will be MIA for a few days. Have a good week.

Brenda

Re: good morning

Good Morning, All;
I've decided that things may not be as bad as they seem. I'm going to clean all the oil off the bottom of the Voyager, and try running her again to look for leaks. If I don't find any, I'll put her back together, and call it done (and breathe a sigh of relief!) RR, Be careful on the way to the HCT, wish I could be there! Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful