Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Couldn't sleep, so just gave up and came out to do some things on the computer for a bit. Currently only down to 60. Forecast to get down to 38, but I don't think it will get that cold. Heading for 71 with wind scheduled.
Will be leaving the truck stop north of town at 8 heading for Willard. Will have one other person with me on a Spider.
Routed my trip to Junction for the HCT last night. Gonna ride thru Jal. Have never been thru that town, so thought this would be a good time.
Yall have a great day and see ya at 11 at The Cantina.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
Like Maverick said awhile back, I'm not gonna make the luncheon. The voyagers cooling system is buttoned up, but the original problem-an oil leak-is still there. IU'll be working on her hoping to have her ready in time for the PDCR. In other news, it looks like I will soon be the owner of an '83 Voyager. It's a New Mexico bike, so that means little or no rust, and (hopefully) it's a runner. I'll be working on the cage today. It's running rough, and I'm going to change plugs and wires. I also need to do an oil change and chassis lube.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Good afternoon all
Just got back from Willard. It was just Tom and myself. Tom on his Spyder and I on my VV1700. Was a bit windy going and coming and dusty coming. Was a good ride though. Had a good green chili cheeseburger.
Next ride is to Junction. Will have to wash the bike as it got dusty from the ride today. Have to pack the trailer also.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Morning, All;
RR, I'm glad you had company at the Lunch Run. I'm interested in the spyder as I'm seriously thinking about triking my Voyager. It's another option I'm considering, I really do not want to 'fall down and go Boom' again! I'm going to trailer the Voyager to my mechanics shop this week, and turn him loose on that oil leak, then go over to my other friend's house and pick up the Voyager 1300 'project' I will be working on. Got an oil change and chassis lube done on the 'cage' Saturday, so at least I have transportation.
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful