Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Only down to 62 and heading for 85 with our normal clear skies. Supposed to be a good day today.
Will be leaving after work in a week for the HCT. Should get the trailer packed this weekend. Lunch in Willard in 3 days. Who all will be there? Hopefully I will be bringing another guy with me.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning;
It's 55 headed for 79 in Abq. today. I have the back end of the Voyager together, but am missing a couple of bolts. Will have to hit a hardware store after work to find replacements. I have my small group from Church this evening, so will not bre able to work on the bike until tomorrow. Still need to button up the cooling system, and pray that it works!
Saturday is still up in the air, will know more tomorrow night.
P.S. to Maverick...I was going to try to call yesterday, the battery died on my phone. Will try again today, hope it's not too busy at work. I am hoping to see you Saturday.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful