Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Back to work for another week. Had a great Easter weekend. Down to 55 and heading for 80 with clear skies.
Weather is looking good so far for the ride Saturday to Willard. See ya at 11:00 at the Cantina.
Have the draft for the Little League Juniors division tonight. Games will be starting in 3 weeks.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning to you.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
51/77 today in Abq, supposed to be a slight chance of rain and a high of 62 on Saturday. Back to work today after a 4-day weekend working on the cage and the bike. Cage is running, still have some work to do on the bike. Last week was Holy Week (a lot of Church activities) so I didn't get a lot done. I intend to get the bike running by Friday, and I guess the ride to Willard will be a 'shakedown cruise'. I need to call john today, guess I'm going to miss the 'monday evening get together' again. Crossing fingers and toes for Willard!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful