Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Morning

Hi, Happy Easter.

Brenda

Re: Morning

Good morning all
HAPPY EASTER, He is Risen Indeed!! A great day. Unfortunately we didn't have a sunrise service. We are between pastors and one who is helping us has been sick lately and found out last week he has pancreatic cancer. Another pastor stepped in to do our regular service.
Last night at another churce we were joining in with the Easter Vigil service. I brought the palms to burn to bring the light back into the church at sunset. Found out this morning the police showed up after we went in to church. Apparently some people think burning palm leaves smell a lot like marijuana. Thought that was rather funny. Guess if I was missing this morning, someone would have had to bail me out of jail. Honestly Officer, they are palm leaves, believe me!!
So, Hank how is the Voyager doing? Is it road worthy yet?? Six more days until Willard.
Yall have a great EASTER day!!

RR

Re: Morning

Happy Resurrection Sunday!!
Sunrise Service was wonderful (and bilingual-our Spanish congregation joined us) this morning. Then, it was head down to Church to warm up for the Morning service (I sang in the choir). It was a morning I will never forget. I did make progress on the Voyager, got the rear off and the new rotor mounted.
MaKaw sent me a rear master cylinder rebuild kit instead of a caliper rebuild kit, so I'm just going to slap the new pads on, remount the wheel, and hope that vibration is gone. Still need to seal up the cooling system, I'm going to work long hours trying to get this done so I can make the lunch at Willard.
RR, I'm going to put your pastor on my prayer list.
Everyone Have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful