Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Cindy is back home after dog sitting for some people the past few days. Is nice to have her back.
Weather should be warming up. Down to 42 with clear skies and heading for 75.
Maverick, that is the weekend of the PDCR. I have been to it many times in past years. It is pretty good. Didn't make it last year either because of another trip. They also have the Golden Aspen Rally in September. I was really turned off by it this past year. Not a good event at all. It was at the Inn of the Mountain Gods last year.
The trade show is pretty good, but mostly Harley stuff and leather goods. Still, it is worth attending. Unfortunately the scheduling of the PDCR came at the same time.
Remember 10 days until lunch at The Cantina in Willard.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.73/80's with light rain. Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
Low 40's/Low 70's all week in the (un)Frozen North.
Hoping to have Ol'Faithful ready for the Willard ride.
Maverick, RR is right, Given the choice between the 2, I'll go to the PDCR. It's a smaller group and almost everyone is a friend. Looks like tranny trouble in the 'cage', I'm praying I don't have to rebuild it (Finally got it registered, so I'm legal now! ) Everyone Have a Great Humpday!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful