Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
G'Day

G'day to ya. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: G'Day

Good morning all
Cool again this morning. Down to 44 but starting a warming trend again. Heading for 68 with clear skies. Will be back up to the 70's again in a couple days.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Hi all,
I'm glad we did some additional checking on where Palo Duro Canyon is! An initial search had indicated PDC to be in NM, not too far from Albuquerque. But yesterday I realized that this ride is in the Texas panhandle, and the riding distance has gone from 350 something miles to 680 something miles. It would also have been embarrassing to show up at the wrong place! Has anyone showed up at the wrong destination before and admitted it?
Bob

One good thing about showing up at the wrong place is no one knows you and you can just tell the people where you were supposed to be that you decided not to go!!
Glad you checked though. It is only about about 326 miles for me.
Just to make sure, Palo Duro Canyon is just east of Canyon, TX and a bit south of Amarillo.
See ya there next month!!

RR

Morning all...Rod it's snowing BIG TIME here, ground covered in white, and big flakes still comming down 30 deg. but in 2 days its going back to near 80 like 2 days before...
Maverick

Good Morning, All;
Maverick, I didn't know that there was a Palo Duro Canyon in NM! We'll have to ride there someday!
32 in 'The Frozen North, and the snow is still comin' down. It's a good day to stay inside and read a good book, but I'm at work. See Ya Later!

Ride Safe;
Hank

Sounds like a plan to me Hank