Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
The sun is just peeking over the mountains. A pleasant 50 and heading for 85. A perfect day for a ride to San Antonio.
Will be leaving in a bit for that ride. Hopefully will have one person riding with me. Tried to call him again yesterday, but couldn't get in contact. Will you be there John? Any others with you? See yall in a few hours. Then again in 2 weeks in Willard.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Hi, Everybody;
51/80 today. have to get going and get the car registered as well as working on the bike. Been under a lot of stress lately, not sure why. Called John, he will not be making the lunch either, so I guess it'll be a small group. Hope tghey have fun!
Well, gotta get to work, everyone Have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Sorry Rod I will not be going...I have no one to ride to SA with and don't like to ride alone...I asked Hank as well as some others and no one can go...some of the guys I ride with can make the Willard run so I guess I will see you then...Again sorry about today as I did want to go...
Maverick