Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Another pleasant night. Down to 54 and heading for 80. Looks to be the same the rest of the week.
Should be beautiful for the lunch ride Saturday to San Antonio.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.

Brenda

Hi everyone,
Heading out on the bike in about an hour to Nogales for a dentist appointment. Nice ride, about 70 miles. Had the water off in the house for the last 5 days while doing some repiping and installing a new water heater. But all is working the way it should now. Boy, you really miss the creature comforts when you don't have them! Take care.
Bob

Good Morning, All;
47 headed for 77 in ABQ today. Another workday, also a humpday. Haven't heard from John (aka Maverick) in awhile, think I'll call him today. Hoping to get the Voyager running this weekend, my throttle hand is itchin', besides it's been beautiful riding weather!
RR, are we still doing the lunch Sat? Hope the rest of the Albuq. gang makes it.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

You have not talked to me Hank because your phone bites...lol...also you were going to come to the dinner on Mondaynight but missed that as well...Are you going to go to the lunch on Sat ? Give me a call Please Sir...
Maverick