Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Morning y'all

50/70's. Have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Morning y'all

Good morning all
Weather is getting better. Only down to 42 and heading for 72 with clear skies and no wind. Looks to be a beautiful weekend coming up.
As Cindy has things planned for next weekend, how bout lunch in San Antonio on Saturday the 31st? At the Buckhorn at 11 AM. Anyone interested? Plus lunch at the Cantina in Willard on April 14th at 11. Getting to be good riding weather, so need to take advantage of it.
And remember PDCR in just 8 Weeks!! Remember to get your registrations in to Bob.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Morning y'all

Good Morning, All;
It's 44 heading for a high of 63 in Abq. today. I'm planning to take Friday afternoon off work to work on Ol'Faithful and see if I can get her buttoned up. I also have to send a bunch of paperwork to the ins. co.
RR, Willard should be no problem, I'm not sure about the 31st. Easter Season is coming on and I'm in the choir. I'll check my schedule and let you know. Everyone Have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful