Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
G'Day

62/70's, scattered rain and windy. We had 1 1/2in. of rain yesterday. Have a good day.

Brenda

Re: G'Day

good morning all
Winter hasn't left yet. Down to 28 again, but we have a warming trend. Gonna make it all the way up to 65 today. Only made about 50 yesterday for the first day of spring.
No rain here, but the mountains got snow yesterday again. We had a little wind.
Get those registrations in to Bob for the PDCR!! It is coming fast.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Morning, All;
It's 32 in Abq this morning, and we're on a warming trend headed for a high of 61. Have a pile of laundry in my bedroom that I need to put up, and more to wash. Maverick, the ride I was talking about is the one you guys are planning in April. I'm hoping to make the PDCR in May, we'll see what happens. Meanwhile, I'm hoping to get Ol'Faithful on the road this weekend. Everyone Have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Hank, got all that but, what about the lunch run next month will you be going on that ride

Maverick

I hadn't mentioned anything about a lunch ride on the forum here yet. But
How bout the Cantina in Willard on the 14th of April at 11:00.
Maverick, does this mean you will have a group coming? I haven't asked around here yet until I hear you will be making that which will make it an official 'lunch run'. I have a couple people I will ask, but don't know if they will be able to make it.

RR

Hey, RR;
the Cantina sounds good. I should have the ole girl up and running by then. I'll mark my calendar.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful