Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning
Well, we made it thru another Ides of March. Was watching my back all day.
Looks to be another beautiful day. Down to 43 and heading for 79.
Hank, John is trying to call you. Turn on your phone!!
Looking at a lunch ride to the Cantina in Willard on April 14th. John is checking with his buddies on this. And John I checked, it is about 85 miles for you on pretty straight roads. Although one option is to head south at Tijeras on 337 rather than 41 at Moriarty. 337 I think is a much more enjoyable ride.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
The Ides of March aren't bad. Chris my son had a birthday yesterday.

Brenda

Thanks Rod, I will bring this up Monday night to the others...Wish Hank would let us know whats going on...You guys stay safe...

Maverick

Good morning, guys;
I'm feeling better after a really painful week. Called the Triumph shop yesterday and found out that the repair bill on the rocket is over 11,000.00!
That's more than I paid for it!! Of course it is going to be totalled, so I'm down to the Voyager and nothing else. I'm home today, trying to deal with the pain issues, and I want to spend some time working on the Voyager-hopefully getting it sealed up and leak free. Then I have to attend to the rear wheel-caliper rebuild, new rotor and pads. I'm hoping to have her running in a couple of weeks. I'm also going to get a new phone...one that WORKS!!!
Everyone Have a Great TGIF Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful