Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
G'Day

Y'all have a gday.

BH

Re: G'Day

Good morning all
CINDY MADE IT HOME YESTERDAY!! Sure is nice to have her back. And the weather is finally warming. Guess winter finally lost its battle with spring. Only down to 43 and heading for 75. Looks the same for the rest of the week.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Morning, All;
39/70 in Albuq today. Took the Triumph to PJ's yesterday after work. The Service Manager said they'd look at it but he's pretty sure there's internal transmission damage which would mean it's totalled. Lesson #1: The crashguards on the Triumph Rocket don't protect ANYTHING. They're just there for looks. Lesson #2:Insurance rates go up in direct proportion to the number of accidents you've had-Which means that mine will go through the roof. I'm going to have to rethink my coverage. Anyway I'm down to one '03 Voyager with a coolant leak that I have not been able to figure out, which meass that for the time being, I am bikeless. Hopefully, I'll have her running (and insured) in time for the PDCR.
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

RR, I hope you had the dishes cleaned when she got home.
Hank, Good luck with that coolant leak.
Everybody, Take advantage of this weather & ride safe.

Hank, I called and left a message for you yesterday on your cell...give me a call please...

Maverick