Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Well, the weekend is over, so the weather can turn nice and warm up. Down to 34 and heading for 70 with clear skies. The sun finally shown yesterday. It was nice enough and light for long enough to work outside after the race. The high I saw Saturday was 43 when I got back from the Little League tryouts.
Was dark riding to church again. It had been finally getting pretty light. Should be time to work outside again after work tonight.
Hank, how are things going with the Rocket? Are you feeling all the way better yet?
Sorry to hear won't see Bob Bass at the HCT, but it is good he will be able to have time with his son in Wichita Falls. That is where I went to become trained in computers back in 70. Took a class in COBOL while in the Air Force.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

50's/79. Have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
Well, It's been a long weekend, I'm ready to go back to work to rest. Keith (my friend/landlord) took a trailer to SC Saturday to pick up the Triumph. It was snowing when we left, and snowed almost all the way there and home. I talked Keith out of taking 152 on the way down, but he just had to take it on the way home (it would 'save some gas'.) We almost didn't make it, spent a lot of the time driving sideways. Snow was 3-4" thick on the road. Thanks to the Lord, we did get down out of the mountains, and I breathed a huge sigh of relief. Keith later told me that he did it because he 'wanted to have some fun', and was 'never worried'. The eternal optomist. Anyway, the Triumph is pretty banged up, and I need to get it to PJ's to get it Tuesday to have the adjuster look at it and see if it will be fixed or totalled. As for me, I'm still hurting, but at least I can sleep now. 60 yo bodies don't heal as fast as younger bodies! Everyone Have a Great Monday!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful