Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
G'Day

G'day to ya all.

Brenda

Re: G'Day

Good morning all
Good luck with the Houston traffic Brenda and getting your son back.
Warmer again this morning. Only down to 46 and heading for 75 with wind again. Bringing in cooler weather. Was beautiful yesterday afternoon.
Signed my name a gazillion times yesterday. Sold Cindy's Mothers house. One less thing to be concerned with.
Yall have a great day.

RR

A gazillion times?? Isn't that about what you have in the bank....a gazillion??

G'Mornin' EVA. Looks like I'm gonna be comin' through your great state in a few months! (Can't talk the way I want to on your site, you know, about the county stuff.....even though RR talks that way on the Texas site, but he's independently wealthy, no job ya' know, just lives off the interest and the fatc he's got a good woman, don't know how that happened, lucky guy.........I'll stop now.)

GoodMorning, Everyone;
Took the day off from work yesterday to go to the doctor, get meds, get an x-ray, &etc. Headed back to work this morning...in a cage, as the Voyager hasn't had her coolant leak problems fixed yet. Still have some pain in the left ribcage/shoulder area, and the pain pills the doc gave me are not working real well.
Need to contact insurance today about the Triumph, I've decided it's time to get rid of it somehow. Anyway, at RR's behest, I'm writing an article that will be an addendum to the last NL that will spill all the gory details. Watch for it in your inbox soon! Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol Faithful