Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LunchRide on Sat 03/03/12

Hello All...Great to become a member of your fold...I left out at 7:15am on Sat to meet up with Hank, to ride to Silver City for lunch and to meet some of you nice people and get my paper work turned in. Met Hank at the 25 South & Gibson exit at 8:00 am and off we rode. Met Rod at the 25 south and 152 exit and off the three of us rode. Word to you others, Mr. Rod LOVES curvy twisty roads ( big grin ). He was off WAY ahead of Hank & I a few times, when at about 25 miles from Silver City, Hank decides to see if he can go motorcross up a large cliff with his Rocket. Guess what, He could NOT! So down comes bike and Hank covered in rocks and dirt. Hank was under the bike, and the bike was not good at all. Hank now has a sore ankle, and some sore ribs. He also now belives that the " rocket emblem" on the side of his bike is WRONG. Looking back I got to meet Rod and spent about 10 hours getting to know Hank. Had no lunch in Silver City but maybe next time. Thanks for taking me in as a new member, but will say some of you have a strange idea of " fun " My wife came to take Hank home as his bike may be totaled. Hank and I made it home about midnight. Maverick

Re: LunchRide on Sat 03/03/12

Wow! I hope Hank's ok. -and I'm glad you told us that tale. I was just getting ready to try that on my bike, but now, I think maybe not. There are some (I can't say who) who've suggested that HS's biker name should be Joe Btfsplk, (as in Al Capp), but me? I don't know. Be careful HS.

Re: LunchRide on Sat 03/03/12

Well Richard, you say you don't know who would suggent the new name for Hank. I know who that is!!
I wouldn't like to spread any true rumors or initials (RB), so I will keep quiet.

RR