Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lunch Ride

Got back from the no-lunch ride a bit ago. Had to do something at church before coming home. Met up with John and Hank at the intersection of I25 and 152 going to Silver City. Had a good ride up and over the pass. It was cool to start, but was warming up nicely.
Going down the other side, we were past all the sharp twisties and into the sweepers. I was in the lead followed by Hank and John. I was a bit ahead and slowed down looking for Hank. Finally I stopped and no Hank or John. I went back and they were on the side of the road. Hank took a curve too wide and went off the road. He was OK, but the bike couldn't be ridden. The crash bar on the left side was bent back so he couldn't shift. The front fender was bent against the tire, but John got that away. There was a dent in the exhaust. The police came and the tow truck came and picked up the bike to take to Silver City. The claims adjuster will look at it there. John's wife was driving down to pick up Hank. They are hopefully back home by now.
Hopefully Hank or John will post .
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Lunch Ride

Glad Hank is ok.

Brenda