Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lunch Saturday

Good morning all
Lunch Saturday will be moved to 1 in the afternoon. It will be a bit cool for Hank, John et al for leaving Albuquerque. Hank would have to leave at 7. This will delay it until 8 to give the sun a chance to start warming things.
Plan on meeting at the intersection of I25 and 152 at 11 to ride together over Emory Pass.
A pleasant morning so far. Only down to 48 and heading for 65. Supposed to be windy though.
A good race last night, even though it didn't finish til 11 my time. My daughter in Tallahassee didn't get to bed until after 1 and has to get to work early in the morning. Our driver Carl came in 8th.
One of the stories on the NASCAR web site states Danica was a 'Powerful Presence'. GIVE ME A BREAK!! She didn't do anything special!! Just another driver. Let her earn her reputation like everyone else. Don't give it to her before she does anything.
Get any articles in to me for the newsletter coming out this weekend.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Lunch Saturday/Good Morning!

Good Morning, RR!
Just got through watching a video of one of the drivers hitting the Huey engine they use to dry the track. I guess it's safe to say that they were both shook up a bit! Wonder what happened in Barney's car to cause it to go out of control like that? Anyway, it looks like at least John and I will make the lunch, we need to communicate today and set up a meeting place so we can ride together. Wx loopks like it's improving too. That front that was supposed to dump snow on Albuq is weaker than expected, and temps will be a bit warmer when we take off Saturday. Any word from the Arizona Crew??
Everyone Have as Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Re: Lunch Saturday

My friend Charlie and I will be there at 1:00, God willing and the creek don't rise!
Bob