Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Warm again this morning. Only down to 44 and heading for 68. Supposed to be windy. And cooling off tomorrow.
Have a new rear tire on the Concours. Ready to head for Hutto tomorrow morning. Be there for the weekend and heading back Sunday. Cindy is staying for a couple weeks.
Remember lunch in Silver City in just over a week on the 3rd.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Morning. 65/86 kinda windy. Have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Good Morning, All;
Does ANYONE know of a cell phone that works ALL the time? I'm getting really tired of this thing I have now (getting tired of the computer, too). I want to get a reliable phone, and could care less about all the bells and whistles. Anyway, I'm still working on Ol'Faithful, have the rotor and pads coming in from Bike Bandit. Hoping they'll be here by Saturday. Anyway, Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Mine does, but it is a Iphone and has all the bells/whistles and is kind of costly. I don't know of a cell phone that doesn't have all the bell/whistles
now days.

Brenda