Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning. 40's/60's. Have a good day.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

GM back at ya. Should be beautiful weather today, but a bit windy. RR, Dorothy can't make the Silver City lunch on the 3rd, but I am still coming, and am bringing my friend Charlie with me. After lunch, we want to make that loop that includes the cliff dwellings in the National Forest. We plan on staying the night in SC and heading home on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing you and ???
Bob

Will not be able to make the Silver City lunch as we have some of the grandkids coming in and we have not seen them in a year.

Good Afternoon!
Had a great time worshipping at Church this morning then had a light lunch, and came home. Ol'Faithful's cooling system is buttoned up, and now it's time to address the rear brake issue. After I get that done (don't expect it to be too hard), I'll clean her up and put her on the road, hopefully in timw for the SC run. PP, bring the grandkids with you! That will make it more fun! RR, use that extra money I gave you at Carrizozo to pay my LSV dues (I owe them, too!)
Everyone Have A Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Will do. I had told John to give you $10 for his dues. I will talk to John and get his $10 for the EV separate.
I won't see Sandra until the HCT the end of April.
See ya in a couple weeks.

RR