Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 33 and heading for 56 today with clear skies. Heading for Juarez again to take Cindy to the dentist.
It starts tonight!!! The Bud Shootout!! Has been a loooong winter.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning! Going up to 70 today and just going out of the house to meet up with some riders. Will be going to Skull Valley this morning for breakfast.

Good to hear from you polandprince. Will you be making the Silver City lunch ride next month on the 3rd?
Have a good ride today.
I looked on the map and I have been thru Skull Valley and on the Bagdad Highway on my way to Kingman a couple times. Definitely a desolate area, but a nice ride. Wouldn't want to break down there.

RR

Good Morning, All;
Got up late this morning after a late night last night. Just got done paying my bills and re-registering both bikes. Getting ready to go out and tackle Ol'Faithful again. Hoping to get the cooling system buttoned up today, then on the next job! Will it be WARM in March??? Enquiring minds want to know!
everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful