Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Made it to another Friday. Had rain in the night. Not raining now, but is cloudy. Should make it to work without having to put on my rain suit. The clouds helped keep it warm also. Only down to 40, but only getting up to 53. Supposed to be cloudy all day with chance of rain.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

God morning. 50's/60's. Rain on the way. Flood watch in effect, 3 to 4 in. of rain expected. Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Hi!
It's 32 with a 10% chance of rain (or as RR would say, a 90% chance of no rain) today in ABQ, headed for a high of 48. Got an oversized paycheck-wondering what uncle sam is up to. Well, at least I can pay for my new specs! Planning on a long workday, Saturday, I weant to get Ol'Faithful on the road. She needs a bath badly, too. Got a VM from John, he wants me to call him. I'll get ahold of him today. Everyone have a Great TGIF Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful