Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Another cold night. Down to 27 and heading for only 56. At least clear skies, so the sun feels good.
I see Brenda is online at least a little. Sounds like time for a new modem or whatever is keeping you from getting online.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Hi RR and anyone else reading this. Should get to the high 60's today. Dorothy and I will be riding the bike into the downtown area today to go to the state property tax office. We do this every year about this time to renew our church's tax exempt status. We will then go to lunch, and finally stop by the Gem Show which is a BIG event here every year. There should be a vendor there that sells deerskin gloves (gems and gloves? go figure) that are very nice for riding. We both need a new pair. Should be a fun day! Take care one and all.
Bob

Good Morning, All;
It's 27 headed for 51 in Albuq. today. I got the seal in the waterpump, and am trying to figure out how to mount it without having to be a contortionist.
I'm going to replace both the radiator hoses, and rebuild the rear caliper and the rear rotor also. Guess the old gal will be down for a bit longer.
Wx is a bit 'iffy' for Saturday. Guess we'll see what happens!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Just finished eating breakfast at Charlie's in las Vegas on
My way to a ski trip to sipapu and Taos. I sure like that
Place. Hope everyone is getting some riding in and having
A good year. Take care