Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Another cold morning. Down to 28 and heading for 53 with our normal clear skies. Which is why it was so cold. Got the cold front that went thru Denver this weekend. At least we didn't get the snow.
A really good SuperBowl game yesterday. Will have one guy at work happy.
Remember lunch in Corona Saturday at 11:30.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Hi, All;
26 in ABQ, headed for a high of 48 with a slight chance of rain today and snow tonight, then more rain toward midweek. Hope it's clear on Saturday. Finally got the waterpump off Ol'Faithful, found the seal and all o-rings as hard as rocks-guess that's to be expected after 9 years and over 100k. Will rebuild it and try to reinstsall it this week. I also found some broken plastic-some I knew about and some that I didn't. This will have to be replaced. Also need to replace the rear rotor, and rebuild the rear caliper. Carl has a good used rear rotor for 100.00, which I'll probably buy. So, a lot of stuff on my plate this month. RR, if I don't make the lunch, it'll be because I'm wrenching (or it's snowing). I'll let you know beforehand. Everyone Have a Great Monday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful