Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Back to work after 4 days off. Sure was nice. Can't believe the weather. Down to only 50 and heading for 58 with clear skies. Don't know what is going on, but it is nice.
Was working outside yesterday and it was nice then too. Worked on the latches for the bike trailer to hold the lid down. The ones that were on it when I bought it didn't work, but it is all better now. Will be testing it for the next trip which will probably be the HCT.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning. 63/75 with rain on tap. Had a small shower pass through earlier. Have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
It's 37 in ABQ headed for a high of 48 today. Back to work after a 3-day weekend. I'm waiting on the parts for Ol'Faithful, and will (hopefully) get that taken care of as soon as they arrive. I need to clean her up, too, and it's nice to know that she'll stay clean since she stays inside now! I'm planning my rides for this year, and am hoping to hit at least 2 NP's as well as my parents. I'm probably looking at 3 weeks total. This would be in addition to the 'local' (NM & Texas) rides. Hope this one doesn't end up like the last one! Everyone Have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful