Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mornin y'all

Woke up to thunderstorms.

Brenda

Re: Mornin y'all

Good morning all
Woke up to wet roads here, but no thunderstorms. Down to 35 so far. Warmer because of the cloud cover. But only getting up 49. At least it isn't raining now, so should be OK for the ride in to work. Will hopefully be clearing up later today or tomorrow. Guess they are getting snow in the mountains again.
Yall have a great day. And have a good ride to Fredericksburg Pat.

RR

Good Morning, All;
It's 30 headed for a high of 44 in ABQ today. I foun d a Nelson-Rigg 1-pc insulated rainsuit at NewEnough for about 60.00, it should be here this week. Snow that was predicted never appeared, so I'm riding in.
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

We're still planning on coming. Gonna get with Richard and see if he wants to ride with us Wednesday. Brad really wanted to do the three sisters.(335,336,337)so that will be part of the ride.It will probably be Bob, Brad, and I from here unless a surprise or two show up.I tried to get Rick L. to go but he's already out of town until the middle of the week.Gonna travel a little east on 83 to make sure we miss the white stuff. Anyone else who wants to ride we'll be staying in Fredricksburg probably at the Peachtree Inn. Take care.