Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Morning

Morning y'all. Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Morning

Good morning all
Heading north to San Antonio in a bit. Lunch at the San Antonio Crane at 11.
Currently 29 heading for 60 under clear skies.
Will have a report on the Crane this afternoon for those who might be passing through San Antonio.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Morning

Good afternoon all
Got back from San Antonio a little after 2. Had a good ride, 250 miles. The beef enchilada was very good. Hank said his green chili cheeseburger was very good. The San Antonio Crane has been open since 2002. Guess I never went down that road. It is small, only 4 tables, but it was very nice.
Quite a bit of snow on the north slopes on 380 heading west from Carrizozo. It was about 36 when I left home and 44 when I left San Antonio to head back. Up to 58 when I got home. Used the electric liner for the ride up, but it was nice enough to not use it on the ride home. Got 42 MPG on the ride. Pretty good vor the VV1700. And it was good to get it out for a nice ride. First one in a couple months. Been just around town lately.
By the way, we had 100% attendance of the New Mexico contingent of the Enchanted Voyagers. That was me, and one guest, Hank (as he has not renewed yet). HINT HINT!!!!
Yall have a great day.

RR