Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning. Happy New Year. Be Safe. Arrive alive.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all, and HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE. You must be on the other side of the international date line Brenda. We don't get to the new year until tomorrow here in Alamogordo.
Currently 30 with clear skies and heading for 62. It is actually pretty nice out.
Yall have a great day.

RR

RR
Good morning all, and HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE. You must be on the other side of the international date line Brenda. We don't get to the new year until tomorrow here in Alamogordo.
RR

Good Morning All;
"Texas-It's a Whole Other Planet" I guess Brenda's year has fewer days in it than ours does, RR.
Wonder what day it is in Arizona? It's in the mid 40's headed for a high in the mid 50's in ABQ. I think Spring is a bit early this year. RR, I'm up for a ride Monday if you want to do something.
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Hank
I see it is cooling off Sunday, so it might be a bit cool for you in Albuquerque, but will have to see. If we do meet in San Antonio Monday, i would request a 11:00 meeting as I would like to be back home by 2 to go to a movie with Cindy at 3. Also, the other restaurant, the San Antonio Crane isn't open Mondays. We could always wait until Saturday a week from today to try that place. Whatever.

RR

Hank
I just realized Wisconsin in playing in the Rose Bowl Monday. I think we had better plan on Saturday a week from today. How does that sound?
I will be going to a movie with Cindy also Monday.

RR