Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Snow Storm

Read about the major snow storm that blew through New Mexico into Texas/Oklahoma and the mid-west. Any EVA members victims of the storm?

Re: Snow Storm

Ron
Made it thru this one OK. Snow in the mountains, but just rain here in the flatlands. I guess Hank had snow, but he made it thru OK. Still cold though.
Had to take the 4-wheeler to work a couple days with the previous storm on the 5th though. It brought 4" of snow here in the flatlands.
Another one coming thru in a couple days.
I am ready for spring. Winter Solstice tonight at 10:30. Not even winter yet.

RR

Hi, Ron;
Yep, we got some snow here in Albuquerque (AKA: 'The Frozen North') and there's another one that's supposed to hit tomorrow. Total so far is about 5", but that's more than the last 3 winters combined.
We need the moisture but it's sure no fun to ride in.
My roommate/landlord is giving me rides to work.
Hope you have a Great Day!~!

Eide Safe;
Hank S.

Good to hear no problems. News made it sound as if the world stopped. Maybe it did farther east and north.

Our next storm is here. Was sent home after being at work for an hour. Not much snow on the ground.

RR

You may have a white Christmas! Ours will not be white, but will likely be dry!

Don't think it will be white here, but should be in the mountains. Our high today was 33, but I think the snow is done for here.
You have a MERRY CHRISTMAS .

RR