Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mornin y'all

Good mornin y'all.

Brenda

Re: Mornin y'all

Good morning all
Had a shower go thru during the night. Thunder woke me up. Partly cloudy now. Supposed to have showers during the day. Currently 37 and heading for 48. Scheduled to have snow in the mountains, but just rain here.
Chipped a toothe over the weekend, so have to call the dentist today to see about getting it fixed.
Hank, did you get the XII running and find the problem?
Packers lost yesterday. They didn't play well at all.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Morning. Actually sorry to see the Packers not do so well Sunday. Was hoping that they would have run the table. 49 degrees going to almost 70

Good Morning, All;
Home today with a twisted ankle. It's 26 with light snow headed for a high of 38 up here in the 'Frozen North'. Supposed to snow or rain for the next couple of days. I understand the Packer's loss was due to a bad call (which tne coach didn't protest) in the 4th qauarter. The Ole Gal is running again, I think it was a bad connection, but I'm not sure. Got an email from steve stein that said that he had the same problem, and he tore the whole front end off of his bike trying to find it. I think she got jealous because I'm riding the Triumph more. Who Knows??
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful