Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 34, a bit cooler than the last few days, but still at least above freezing. Clear skies and heading for 50.
Last day of work for the week. Should be a great weekend.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

It is 65 here, heading for 70's. Foggy with rain on the way. Have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Good Morning, All;
29 right now, supposed to warm into the low 40's under clear skies. Should be a beautiful day to ride to work. Have a lot of xtra greenbacks, now I have to figure out which bill to pay first. Settling down into a 'commute-to-work' lifestyle, and I guess it's not bad. Wish it was a bit warmer, though. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

P.S. to PP: I've been a Packers fan since the Vince Lombardi/Bart Starr days. Ain't gonna change now!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful (currently in ICU)

Hi all,
We will be out of commission for the next 10 days or so. We're spending Christmas with some missionaries in Mexico, and will be constructing a roof on their new youth building. Should be a blessing as well as a lot of fun. Wishing all of you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Bob

Bob and Dorothy
Nice to hear from you. Have a Happy and Blessed Christmas. And have a safe trip. Thanks for your work there.

RR