Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
A relatively balmy 33 deg, heading for 57. Looks to be a great day. This is more like the weather should be this time of year.
The Packers won again yesterday. Another good year for them. Will be an interesting time at work this morning as the Giants beat the Cowboys. We have one Giants fan who has been taking a ribbing the past few weeks over their record. And several Cowboys fans.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning everyone.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Hi, All;
It's 36, been raining since about noon. Skies are real dreary, and yes, I rode in. Got a little wet coming home, shucked my boots, put on my slippers, and am warming up slowly. Ol'Faithful has been a trooper, but I finally got the Triumph running, so she's going down for the oil leak repair. This will probably happen in the early Spring. Meanwhile, I've got to pay bills...FUN!! Everyone Have a Grerat Evening!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful