Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Back From Lunch...

Just got back from lunch in Willard. The more I go to that place the better I like it. RR and I had a 'vigorous' conversation about the future, and I had Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas (Yum!) while he had a burger and fries. The ride was a little cold, but fun. On the way back into town, I stopped at an RV place and checked out a small trailer that was light enough to pull behind Ol'Faithful. It was really nice...a 6' matress, cabinets for storing stuff, and a shelf in the rear with a 110v outlet for a coffee pot, or? Ahh...Breakfast on the road! I'm thinking hard about buying it. Gotta get a hitch for Ol'Faithful first. Everyone Have A Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Re: Back From Lunch...

Got back about 3:20. Had a great ride and was nice seeing Hank again. Got a 45 lb bag of pinto beans from Estancia. Got to the Cantina at 11:30 and as I was early, I set the clock on the Concours since we Fell Back a week ago. As I was finishing, Hank arrived.
When I got back, went to the bike shop to see about a new front tire for the Concours. They had just put it on a bike this morning, but will have another one Wednesday. I said good as I will be leaving for Hutto after work Thursday. Will have to be sure to get off work on time Wednesday to get the tire mounted. Then went to get a sleeping bag for the cooler weather. Got one for 15-25 deg which should be good for the trip. I am figuring it will be getting down to the 30's where I stop.
Getting all set for the trip.
Yall have a great day.

RR