Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BBBRRRRRRRR

Good morning all
The brief warming trend yesterday of only 31 has ended. Down to 28 and heading for only 58 today. CCCOOOOOOMMMMMEEEE ON SPRING!!!
Remember lunch in Willard at the Cantina at noon tomorrow.
Also, it is about time for a newsletter. If you have anything for the newsletter, get it to me by the weekend. The newsletter will be coming out Sunday.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: BBBRRRRRRRR

Good morning. 45/68. Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: BBBRRRRRRRR

Good Morning, All;
31 with a chill factor of 26 here in 'The Frozen North'. Haven't started the Rocket in a couple of weeks, I'm going to try to ride it in to work today.
Planning on the Willard Luncheon tomorrow, Larry (my cancer-survivor friend) has a talk at a mid-school in Moriarty and may be able to join us. If it's too cold, he may drive his Camaro instead of riding. Praying for rain for Brenda.
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
P.S. To RR:I'm going to try to do an article for the NL, I'll have to embed it in an email since my Office program isn't working yet.