Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
G'Day

64/87.
Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: G'Day

Good morning all
Down to 54 and heading for 84 with clear skies. Cooling waaaay down wednesday night to 33. Hope I can keep ahead of the cool front.
Another sad day at church, another member and dear friend died Saturday. His funeral will be Saturday while I am gone to the VH.
Leaving in 2 days for Sumerville. Have the trailer and bike packed for the trip. Just need to upload my route to the GPS and put on the trailer hitch.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Morning, All;
Hey, what's with the weather? Someone was supposed to order clear weather for the VH, and I think they prayed for rain instead! Well, I'll be there, even though riding cold and wet is not my favorite thing to do. 51 headed for 77 this morning, and I guess the cold front hits Tuesday night (predicted low of 33-BRRRR!!) I need to start packing Ol'Faithful tonight, and I'll head out about 0700 Wed. morning. RR, what route are you taking? I'll see everyone there!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Hank
I am heading to Hobbs and then east on 180 to Lamesa. South to Big Spring where I get on I20 east to Sweetwater. Then south on 153 working my way towards Hutto. Meeting daughter Andrea for lunch Thursday and then on to Sumerville.
What is your route?

RR