Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

71/87, chance of rain.
Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Down to a cool 44 and heading for only 66. A definite cooling trend. It will be warming up again though. Too cool for so early in the year. At least the sun is shining, so it will be better outside.
Hopefully it will be warmer at the Voyage Home.
The air show is today on Holloman. The Thunderbirds are here. I saw them practicing Thursday at work. Will probably go out to the air show around noon.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning/Afternoon

Good Afterboon All;
Got up a little late this morning-almost 7AM. Temp was 42 outside, and there is snow on the peak of the Crest...and down to about 8000 feet. It rained here almost all day yesterday and most of the night. Today, though is beautiful, if cold. Hope I can make the VH, but it's beginning to look like the money will not be there, due to my impending move. I've already started packing and hope to be done before the end of the month. Im moving in with an old friend who has a house he's willing to share, and he has his own washer and dryer, plus he will be letting me park and maintain the bikes in his heated garage.
Add cheaper rent to that and it's a 'can't lose' situation. It will mean more money for bike maintenance, and more money for rides! Everyone Have a GREAT DAY!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful