Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 62 and heading for 84 with clouds in the sky. Looked nice last night with the moon coming in and out from behind the clouds.
Had a good weekend. A good ride to the EV lunch in Portales with Doug, Johnny and Bob. Changed oil in the C14 when I got home.
Cut some dead branches from the Mesquite tree out front. Have to watch out for the thorns in the branches.
Off to work to make sure all is OK with the new year.
Haven't heard anything from Bud Pacotti in a while. Just wondering how things are going up there in Colorado.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Mornin' All;
That ride sounded like fun, wish I could have been there. The good news is my hand is almost healed up, so I will not be missing any more rides this year (I hope!) Next on the docket is the VH. I'm saving my pennies and dimes. 58 outside headed for a high in the low 70's. Cold front sweeping down from the north. Guess Fall is really here. Need to order that new set of Frogg Toggs that I need. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Re: Good morning

47 here, headed for the 80's.
Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda