Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to only 70 and heading for a high of only 80. Is a little windy, must be bringing in cooler weather.
Talked to Bob Bass and he will be at lunch tomorrow at El Rancho in Portales. Should be a good day for a ride. Also talked to Doug Richardson and he is planning on being there also.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning & Possible bad news...

Hi, All;
60/79 today. Looks like a great day for a ride tomorrow. Unfortunately, things are not looking good for me. I have a bad infection in my left hand, and a problem with my eyes. I'm not sure what it is, but it could also be an infection of some kind. This may mean that I will not be able to make the lunch ride. I was hoping it would clear up before now, but it has gotten worse,,bad enough for me to schedule a dr's appt for next week. I'll see how I feel tomorrow morning, but right now, it doesn't look good. I'm glad to see that Doug is going to make it, I've been bugging him to come on a ride with us for awhile. That must mean he's feeling better. SUPER! Everyone Have A Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
69/90. Thunderstorms moved through yesteday, all the bad ones were west of us.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Hank
Good luck with your infection. Hope it clears up. I will check the forum before I leave in the morning.

RR

Get better soon, Hank.

Brenda