Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all.
Great sleeping weather these past nights. Down to 55 and heading for 90 with clear skies. Had a busy day yesterday, but got lots done. Both bikes washed.
One more week until lunch in Portales. Have to find a good place.
Going to the Oktoberfest tonight.
Hope you got your tire fixed Brenda. Have to watch where you drive!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Hi, All;
Got Ol'Faithful back from the mechanic yesterday, she rides a lot better than she used to. When everything was tallied up, the bill came to $650.00 (OUCH!!!)...
and my rear brake still isn't right. I think it needs a caliper rebuild, the last set of pads only lasted 10k miles. I'm going to put the new Clearview windshield on today, and wash her. She'll be ready for the run to Portales next week.
Also, I will be busy for the next month moving, I have a friend that has a house with a garage that needs help with his mortgage, and he has a garage and a place to store my tools, This could save me 2-300.00
a month, and it'll help him with his mortgage every month. I'm going to give my 30-day notice when I pay my rent for this month, and I hope to be complete by the first of November. Anyway, We'll see how that goes. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful