Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good mornin

77/88, 50 to 60% chance of rain. Got rained on yesterday coming home from the LSV lunch ride.

Y'all have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good mornin/Afternoon

Hey, All;
Yesterday started out great. I started out at about 9:15 without my friend larry who failed to show or call, but was pleasantly surprised when traffic on the freeway (I-40) was light. I soon got off, however, and went to Moriarty on Old 66 (a really fun ride.) I headed south on 41, and jogged left on 60 into Willard where I headed south on 42. There was literally NO traffic, something very unusual on 41 at any time, and especially on weekends. Then it was a straight shot into Corona and the Cafe. When I got there, I noticed the 'No Credit Cards-Cash only' signb in the door, and realized that I had no cash on me. I went inside, and after 'reserving' a table, asked if there was an ATM in town. The waitress directed me to the local store, and when I got there, there was no ATM, but the lady at the cashregister was willing to give me 'cash back' if I bought something. I picked up some soup and a bottle of water, got $20.00 in change, and headed back to the restaurant. A few minutes RR showed up, and we had lunch together, talking about almost everything, including the future of the EVA.
It was 'decided' to keep going for the sake of our out-of-state friends, but we need to know how to attract more New Mexico residents. Maybe that will happen. Complete story in our next NL. RR, if you and I are 2/3 of the active membership, who is the other 1/3? Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful