Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Had a really good nights sleep. Down to a pleasant 59 and heading for 85 under clear skies.
Went to the Golden Aspen Rally yesterday after work. I was not impressed at all. It was at the Inn of the Mountain Gods. The motorcycle parking was in the parking garage, so you couldn't walk around looking at the bikes which I like to do. The vendors were in a nice area of the Inn, but it just didn't seem very nice. THey were in a couple different rooms. Plus it cost $12 a person to get in to see the vendors. They were mostly the normal black leather items for sale. I did however get a new pair of warm weather gloves and a pair of rain gloves which I needed.
There were no food vendors since it was at the Inn. I guess we were expected to eat at one of the restaurants at the Inn. That is also one of the things I was looking forward to, to have something to eat at the vendors.
Enough about that. Will be heading north to Corona in a bit for lunch. Should be good weather for the ride.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good afternoon
Just got back from our lunch ride to Corona. We had a 66 2/3% turnout of our New Mexico members. It was a nice ride, although just a mostly straight road. The scenery is nice. The roads were clear of traffic. The hamburger was good. The weather was ideal. A little breeze and partly cloudy. Just started getting a bit warm as I got close to home.
Yall have a great day and see ya in two weeks in Portales.

RR