Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

63/95. Fires in Texas still burning. Over 22 fires.
Y'all have a good day.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
60 headed for 73 today. Allergies are real bad, I think I'm going to ride to the pharmacy and buy the strongest antihistimine I can find. I may sleep the day away, but it's better than all this itching and not being able to see. Saving my pennies and dimes for the VH. Hope it's not too cold! I'm seriously thinking abput getting some heated underwear for winter riding. RR has had good luck with this heated vest, but I'm going to try something a little different. My extremeties are what gets coldest, I'm thinking about heated gloves and socks, as well as a vest or jacket. I might just have my alternator rewound to produce 55 amps, too. Ah, Dreams!!
Anyway, Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Re: Good morning/PS to Brenda

Brenda;
I'm keeping all of my Texan friends in my prayers.
The fires in NM destroyed a lot of riding country around Silver City, I hope the ones in Texas don't take out the entire Hill Country area!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful