Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

74/98.Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 73 and heading for only 95. Clear skies again. Looks to be cooling in a few days.
Got the bike pretty well packed for the trip. Leaving after work tomorrow. Heading up to the north end of the range today to do some work at a site.
Yall have a great day. And remember, lunch in Corona on the 17th and in Portales on the first.

RR

Re: Good morning

Hi, Everyone;
I've been out for awhile because this laptop has not been working. In fairness to Dell, it looks like a software problem. If this keeps happening, I'm going to throw this thing out the window and go back to using my 'dinosaur' fulltime. I wish Microsoft would get thier act together!! I expect the new windshield for Ol Faithful in a couple of weeks. After that, I need to get her seat re-upholstered (and slightly modified) so it isn't hard anymore. I still need to do the 100k check, too. I'm getting the stuff together for that. Everyone have a Great Thursday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful