Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to only 77 and heading for 96 under clear skies. Going in to work early this morning as I will be taking off early this afternoon to take Cindy down to El Paso to get her new contacts. She will finally be able to see again. She is really looking forward to this.
Since Bob Bass will be off on October 1st, how bout lunch then in Portales. I will be returning from a week back east at the NASCAR race and seeing the kids on the September 9th, so can't make that date.
How bout the September lunch in Corona on September 17th? Would you be able to make that Hank?
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

76/98 to 102. Got rain last night, Maybe more today. Have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Good Morning, All;
67 headed for the low 90's. Got about .25" of rain last night-it sure smells nice this morning! RR, 9/17 shouldn't be a problem. Feeling much better after my 'procedure'. Everyone have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Relatively cool here. We had 104 predicted for today, so I was expecting 107, but we only reached 102. Ahhh, a Texas autumn.