Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
A rather warm morning. Only down to 77 and heading for 98.
Looking at lunch in Portales on the 17th or 24th of next month. Will have to get with Bob Bass to see if either weekend is good for him.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

76/100 or so. Got up to 106 yesterday.
Have a good day.

Brenda

Hey, Everyone;
Portales? Ah, Yes, Portales! The armpit of New Mexico! I understand that they do have a couple of good restraunts, though. RR, I'm up for it. Kinda wish we could get at least one other 'New Mexico Member' to go with us! RR, How are you doing on the 'ghost town ride'? Haven't heard much lately.
Good News! I redid my budget based on a slightly increased income, and I'll have a little extra money to get Ol'Faithful's 100k check done. Hopefully, the next time you all see me, she'll have a new Clearview windshield, and a new pilots seat cover.
Everyone Have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Hey Rod ,Bob will be working both of those weekends unless he has vacation. I'll be in training by then and be off both weekends.He'll be off both the weekends of the 9th of September and the 30th.